Welcome to the next summary of recent changes.
1. Mobilny klient. June was entirely devoted to the mobile version of our client, which results in a fresh look and functionality. It is possible to download at this page and below a short video showing the installation process and short gameplay.
2. Daily challenges. A system of everyday challenges is a novelty. Challenges and rewards are random, and the challenges themselves require different activities to complete them. The system will be developed with the emergence of new opportunities.
- After logging in on a given day, the player receives a package of 4 random challenges.
- Time to complete each of them and receive the prize takes to the next server save.
- The prize can be picked up from NPC Qusto.
- Receiving a reward requires completing at least one challenge.
- The greater the number of challenges completed, the greater the chance of an additional reward.
- After receiving the prize, unfinished challenges will still be counted, but the prize can only be picked up once a day.
3. Black market. The increasing number of quests and missions requiring the transport of special items has resulted in the appearance of the NPC Black Bert. He is a smuggler who, for a small fee, will allow you to recover lost items that are required to complete the quest (for example, ice crystal memory for Ice Island Quest, or heavy package for Sneaky Joe), and thanks to his contacts will allow you to repeat your training in Hunter Outfit Quest that will turn the crossbow into a bow and vice versa. However, be careful, because all this is done illegally and getting caught by the guards can end up in prison.
4. Changes, improvements. Starting from September 1, a system releasing houses after 30 days of inactivity will enter into force. This means that in addition to the required premium status and deposit money, if the player's last login took place before August 1, house will be released and will return to the auction.
Another, last unique bonus has ended. Starting from August, after filling the support bar, the active bonus will be drawn from 10 previously prepared (their list can be found on the server's Wiki).
Following Xyla, a refreshed fishing system also appeared on Fixera.
The multitude of outfits and their addons which results in various bonuses means that we want to use a different set depending on the situation. Facilitating this task, the !outfit command has been added that will allow everyone to save and read up to 5 sets of outfits - colors, active addons and outfit are stored.
Boat captains increase the range of their services. For a slightly higher fee, they will transport the player to the chosen place after hearing the request "please bring me to Rookgaard/Glacius/Luminis".
Two new items appeared in the store - name change card and sex change elixir. Each player can change the name once a month, and after the change, entries in the VIP lists, on the doors and windows of the houses and everywhere on the site are updated. The sex of the character can be changed once a month, while the change of gender does not cause transfer of addons - these must be created from scratch!
In addition, there have been several new developments and corrected various errors communicated on the announcements channel on Discord. As I wrote above, June was the month dedicated to the Android client, and it so happened that most of the changes from the current update concerned Fixera, hence we are proud to announce that August will be the month of Xyla. This is the highest time to take advantage of the possibilities offered by the newer protocol. Tutorials describing the operation of the mobile client, challenges, outfit command and Black Bert will appear on the days and will be announced with a separate entry. To compensate for 2 months without news, for the next 4 days the experience on both servers will be increased by 50%.
See you in the game, hear you in the chat :)